The Hauptturnhalle assesses more than 3299 visits.
The Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III is a polished chrome plated resistance trainer designed for people who want to achieve functional strength and fat burning with one machine. This device is also a great idea for those of you who want to add a little variety to your current fitness centre without taking up too much space.
Bayou’s simulators are an excellent low-cost alternative to Total Gym, which can cost up to $1,000. The DLX III model is still much cheaper than the Total Gym XLS and has a number of updated features compared to its predecessor: Bayou Fitness Total Trainer 4000-XL.
Recently I saw General Simulator 4000-XL at another station. Bayou describes the DLX-III as his top-of-the-line home model, and it has several distinguishing features compared to its predecessor.
DLX-III vs. 4000 – XL
The slightly more expensive Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III has 4 new features compared to its predecessor:
- Increased payload (only 15 pounds over 4000XL).
- Chrome slide guides.
- Softer ball bearings on the slide board.
- Large sliding shelf and platform for stools.
Total number of DLX III simulator specifications in the box:
- In use: 20 x 48 x 94 (W x H x D)
- Foldable for storage: 20 x 50 x 14 (W x H x D)
- 14 x 46 Sliding panel (W x D)
- The new stool is larger (5.5 inches higher and 4 inches wider than all previous ones).
- It arrives fully assembled and packed in two crates.
- Foldable for easy storage.
- Large rolls make it easy to pull from one place to another.
- 3- and 4-point wheels.
- Powerful bars for extra free weights.
- 11 resistance levels (from 4 to 69% of total body weight).
- Double pulleys for sideways shifting.
- Construction of ball bearings on plain bearings.
- Double rail sliding system for increased productivity.
- Chrome coating for easy cleaning and a shiny appearance.
- Capacity of 400 pounds.
- 6’7 at altitude.
- The device weighs only 102 pounds.
- 14 free training manuals.
Decoders and accessories:
- Kirl Press Bar, Pro AB Crystal Strap, Power Weight Bar, Pull/Pull Bar, Seat Cuffs, Updated Squats, Power Flex Attachment, 2 Leg Cuffs, Pilates Toe Bar, Instruction DVD, 4 Program Cards.
Plus points for physical trainer Bayou DLX-III Total
- Small size, easy to store.
- Works on the whole body (supplied with various accessories).
- Chrome looks clear compared to the paint.
- Cheaper than Total Gym.
- Ability to perform more than 70 exercises.
- Powerful weight bars make it possible to add extra weight.
- One year warranty.
Against Bayou DLX-III fitness equipment:
- Limited resistance for physical training.
- For more than $100, a limited number of additional features cannot justify a higher price for many people.
- Various field reports show that the bearings can become noisy after several months of use.
Bayou Fitness’ DLX-III package is definitely a good value. If shiny chrome and large knee bends and sliding boards are features that cost (over 4,000 XL) $100 more, then I say go for it.
Bayou is also one of the few manufacturers of resistance equipment for snowboards that offers a one year warranty (Total Gym offers only 6 months warranty, Weider offers only 30 days on their version).
Pay attention: If you need even more resistance, Bayou also offers the Total Trainer Power Pro, which has a load capacity of 500 pounds.
You can find more information about Amazon!
bayou fitness total trainer dlx replacement parts,bayou fitness total trainer manual pdf
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.