Home Gym Reviews with more than 5,252 views
Coaches who use their body weight to generate resistance have been angry since the first full gym. Chuck Norris and Christy Brinkley have certainly helped to raise the status of this line of weight training equipment, but because they’re original, they’re also giving the people at Total Gym decades of knowledge to make a better product.
- Traces (in use) : 16 W x 92.5 D x 43 H
- Track (folded) : 16 W x 50.5 D x 8 H
- Weight limit for the user: 350 pounds
- Weight one: About 84 pounds.
Main characteristics of the common area 1900:
- Functional training of body weight resistance.
- The combination of a Pilates bar and a footrest.
- Possibility to perform up to 60 exercises.
- You can do a full body workout in less than 30 minutes.
- Pillow on sliding board to support the head.
- 12 Adjusting the slope changes the degree of resistance.
- Resistance is between 3 and 45% of body weight (this value can be positive or negative – read more).
- It is accompanied by a detailed exercise plan.
- A walking DVD is included in the delivery.
- Foldable design for easy storage.
- One year limited warranty.
Basic exercises you can do:
- Chest Chest
- Shoulder press
- High lines
- side elevators
- chest transition
- Tricep pusher
- Extra triceps extensions
- Bicep curls
- The infinite variety of Pilates exercises
Gym Plus Gym 1900 Home Gym:
High weight limit
This glide simulator does not have the 400 pound capacity offered by the Bayou Fitness Total Trainer, nor the 500 pound capacity offered by the top model Power Pro. However, with a capacity of 350 pounds, the 1900 gym will be able to accommodate most users.
The 1900 model is smaller than comparable Bayou Fitness models, but much larger (longer, taller) than the lightweight Weider Total Body Works model. However, the 1900’s folded legs fit easily into any closet or slide under any bed.
Pressure gauge holder
This unique support makes it possible to dive on a shelf with a support.
Ergo headrest with headrest
Another unique feature. Honestly, I can’t tell you how much more comfortable it is than competing products that don’t have it, but it’s still a unique feature.
You can get one of these items from Amazon for less than $400 with free shipping.
KON of the total number of gymnasiums 1900:
You’d think I’d have found more than one 1900 Total Gym scam, wouldn’t you? The point is, this could be a big mistake.
Let me go into the details of the resistance problems presented on this bus:
- 3 – 45% Body weight: Almost every second glider on the market offers up to 69% of your weight in resistance, which is still not much if you are young and in a hurry and want to increase your power level. On the other hand, it can be an advantage for young children or older people who just want to do a good training and who don’t want to/can’t deal with the same resistance during training.
- No additional weights orresistance tyres need to be added: Many 1900 competitors, such as Bayou Fitness’ Total Trainer 4000XL, which sells in stores for an extra $61, have provisions for extra weight if you do not exceed the maximum weight of the simulator.
I strongly recommend Total Gym 1900. As long as you agree with the limitations of the resistance he has. It’s solidly built and comes with a one-year warranty on everything that makes you sneeze, while Weider Body Works offers a pathetic three-month warranty. The 1900 diving equipment is also a big bonus and should be taken into account before a decision is made.
If you want to become stronger: Spend an extra $61 for a 4000XL trainer if you’re looking for more resistance out of the box and the ability to add free weights as you get stronger.
You can find more information about Amazon!
total gym 1900 accessories,used total gym 1900
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.